Sunday, August 8, 2010

Household Cleaners


I am always in search of the next best natural ANYTHING that I can use in my home. I think living a conscious life includes being responsible for what we eat, wear (although I haven't tackled this one yet), and clean with. Usually I buy natural cleaning products at the store (Seventh Generation), but they are SO expensive! So, recently I did a little googling to find some recipes for natural household cleaners and stumbled upon this little beauty of a webpage!

Non-Toxic Home Cleaning

Bathrooms, carpets, kitchen, laundry, all-purpose and LOTS more; there is a cleaner recipe for any occasion, all using simple, CHEAP ingredients (which are all explained at the top of the page). I have only tried the All-Purpose cleaner so far. It is great for counter tops and general wipe-down jobs. Eventually I plan to try the carpet cleaner because our carpets look like they've been broken in under an elephant bath.

Give some of these a try and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...