Friday, August 27, 2010

Special Offer from tasha.tulip!!!


I am offering a special from my Etsy Shop!

Tutu Tote for $18!!!!

The usually price is $28, so this is a darn good deal! There is a small catch though... I will make the bag in the fabric and colors of my choice, still personalized in the name of your choosing, of course. Why am I offering this deal you say? I would like to build my Tutu Tote inventory for Etsy and offer some varied fabric and color options... so I need to make a couple personalized bags with new prints and colors.

Want to see more pictures and read a description? Take a look at the listing on Etsy HERE.

This is a great chance to purchase a fun gift for a sweet little girl for CHEAP! Please message me on Facebook if you're interested. Do not order through Etsy! Total cost will be $18 plus shipping. I will take the first two orders received. Thanks all! I'm excited to get some new bags out!

(OFFER CLOSED)

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for one lovely blog award! http://enjoyinghealthyfoods.blogspot.com/2010/09/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...